PT Pertamina Gas is a company active in the midstream and downstream sectors of the Indonesian gas industry. It is a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero) involved in gas trading, transportation and processing and other businesses related to natural gas and its byproducts.
PT Pertamina Gas was established on 23 February 2007. Its establishment was to fulfill the requirements of Law No. 22/2001 and the increase in demand for gas in Indonesia as an environmentally friendly alternative to fuel oil. It also added value to the gas business.
Pertamina’s competence obtained from 30 years of managing the gas business provided the momentum for the establishment of a separate focused and professional company. Its resources and assets, together with its business network, are the pillars on which PT Pertamina Gas is building the business in line with the values of Good Corporate Governance.
PT Pertamina Gas has received strong support from its parent company, PT Pertamina (Persero) and other affiliates. This mutual support between subsidiaries of PT Pertamina (Persero) has resulted in strong synergies within the oil & gas business. In terms of trading, PT Pertamina Gas has reserves totaling 10.4 TCF as well as its interests in managing gas transmission infrastructure in West Java, East Java, South Sumatra, Aceh and East Kalimantan.
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Terbaru Rekrutmen BUMN PT Pertamina Gas Januari 2015
PT Pertamina Gas invited the best Indonesian people to join as position below :
1. PERTAGAS Senior Analyst Product Management
- Evaluating the effectiveness of gas supply study and ensure the study resulting the most update data about potential gas supply for LPG and LNG processing and its market demand
- Conducting market analysis study of gas processing products
- Analyzing and evaluating costs, revenues, and formulated strategies of processing gas sales and purchases
- Preparing the concept of gas sales agreement with competitive gas pricing and clear mutual benefits
- Build network with industries for potential large scale sales of LNG as an alternative fuel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Gas Management) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experiences in the related field is required
- Having good communication and good negotiation skill
- Having knowledge of gas business and industry in Indonesia
2. PERTAGAS Senior Analyst Business Planning
- Evaluating the investment budget planning, the operating budget planning, and economic aspects of proposed projects from other function within business development directorate
- Monitor the effectiveness of investment and operating budget utilization within business development directorate
- Monitor the progress of each business development projects and realization of operating and investment budget
- Coordinate the process of project budget formulation and project budget monitoring with other related function within the company
- Maintain the report of investment budget realization
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Operational Business or Project of Gas Transportation/ Trading/ Gas Processing
3. PERTAGAS Senior Analyst Risk Management
- Evaluating and giving recommendation for all business portfolio risks
- Maintaining database and any supporting information for risk analysis needs
- Coordinating the process of risk assessment, treatment, and portfolio risk monitoring
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented recommendations for portfolio risk management
- Having min. Bachelor degree or equivalent preferably in mechanical or chemical engineering
- Having min. 5 years experiences in area of risk management preferably with supporting professional certification (CHRP/CHRO)
- Having experience in running technical project risk management
4. EXPLORATION GEOLOGIST
- To generate of RPS report in order to establish prospect and lead inventory;
- To process focused main exploration area data in order to recommend main exploration strategy;
- To check suspended structure in order to propose potential PSE program;
- To support and perform G&G study in order to increase geological understanding and minimize geological risk;
- To generate of prospect and lead and exploration well package in order to increase potential resources and identify geological chance factor;
- To perform drilling monitoring activities in order to ensure safe and reliable operation activity;
- To support well post drill analysis and evaluation in order to understand the geological feature of exploration well;
- Bachelor’s degree in Geological Sciences
- Minimum 7 years related experience as Geologist for oil & gas industry with minimum 5 years working experience in Oil company
- General technical knowledge in Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Petrophysics, Seismic, and G&G Exploration.
- Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing
- Computer Literacy
If you Interseted with Vacancy Above, Please submit your application by Online Registration through :
- Job Vacancy Will be Closing date : February 09 th 2015
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like.
- Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent.
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Terbaru Rekrutmen PT Pertamina GAS Januari 2015
4/ 5Oleh Administrator